Saturday 2 November 2013

Smiley Face


How was the Halloween, people? Hope you all have a great moment :)
I apologize before for my awkwardness for this post, I really have to cover my face, I believe no one of you guys wish to see any of my expression or my face here in this pictures, because me, my self and I the owner of that face it self, really wish to not see those kind of expression. I act like a fool and I dont know why. LOL
But anyway, this jumpsuit is diy jumpsuit that I made few weeks ago. Actually I'd like to match the color, I prefer the bottom color, its kind of pinky-purple-pastel, I don't know what it called. Then when I cut the fabric, I realize that those fabric isn't enough, luckily I found some other same tone color fabric and more lucky is the same material. Its browny-pinky-pastel maybe? This cut is not really complicated, it has a overlap for the top and the opening at the neck. And the pants just a oversize wide and both of top and bottom are got a simple pleats. And the back is bare back till the waist line. I guess this jumpsuit is fit to a casual party, yes?
Have a perfect weekend, peeps! Thank you for reading <3

8 comments:

  1. great post. would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jumpsuit is so chic, love it!!
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!! So lovely!
    Started following you via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    xx
    http://magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumpsuit is very unique and it suits you very well :)

    mykindofjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that jumpsuit and I can't believe you made it yourself! You are seriously a talented designer/sewer.

    Just posted my October Favorites and I'd love if you had a read:
    Madeline | Ring-a-Round a Rosey | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post... so creative... I like it! Perfect look... I love it from head to toe! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe your face is nice on this photos))
    lovely jumpsuit)

    please visit my blog) what do you think about following each other via gfc, bloglovin and other platforms? just let me know)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete