Friday, 15 November 2013

#3. Wear Your Heart on Your Cheek


  
Its weekend again, and how's all going on? Hopefully everything goes well ayy.
It start for a raining most of the day here where I stay and weather is getting colder. This bright stripes sweater is quite help, still, in this situation, but maybe when it getting more colder I need to layer it with something else. However, this sweater is extremely hot as well when I wear it in the normal season. I match it with the socks that I just found it after an ages! This socks can be that short or even shorter or longer until under knee but I decided to have this length because I think this is the best. I don't know why but just this lately I don't really accessorize my self that much and sometimes I look really plain. I have make up on, that I inspired from Marina from Marina and the Diamonds, she has a cute little heart on her cheek.
If you read my couple post, or maybe more then couple, I planing to start to have my own online shop sometimes in this month, but I decided to postpone it might be until next year because I still preparing and I won't rush on it because I want the good one that came out. Finger cross, everything goes well hopefully, and if I ready to launch, I will announce it :)
Have a wonderful weekend, gorgeous <3

16 comments:

  1. followed you back, dear
    thanks for your sweet comment)

    great combination! love it <3
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit,I love your necklace ;)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Love this look :)
    xoxo
    http://elenasofiastocco.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. You look very nice. I like your pictures. :)
    -new follower-

    http://oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com/2013/11/those-fashion-moments-mishaps-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blog dear. Would you like to follow each other?
    Just let me know so that I can follow back

    Thank you
    Chadlen
    http://chezmoibychadlen.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks,but unfortunately I can not see you opn GFC :( Would you mind to try again?
    I´m following on GFC now (#94) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit! simply sophisticated
    ps: followed you on gfc ;)

    xoxo
    style frontier
    visit my shop shop style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the outfit! simply sophisticated
    ps: followed you on gfc ;)

    xoxo
    style frontier
    visit my shop shop style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love so much this look! The dress is so cool!
    xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice sweatdress!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  11. oo I love this look a lot!
    you look gorgeous <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey, nice blog! would you like to follow each other?
    just let me know
    kisses, Marlena

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so pretty! x
    thank you for the lovely comment on my blog dear, would u like to follow each other? x

    andd.. really? great to hear! :) your brother is a newcomer? x

    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely photos!:) and the necklace is so cool!♥ I follow you on bloglovin and google+♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute sweater.
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.
    www.vworldrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you <3 following you on all social web :) gfc, lb, chictopia and bloglovin
    keep in touch and can't wait for you next post, prettay x

    Little Miss Olen.

    ReplyDelete